==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): latest
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: centos
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): mysql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? yes
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

Hi Guys, i have an issue with my install, its been running for years fine but it would appear that when an email is recieved and the system lists it as spam even if i select release and whitelist sender that all subsequent emails are still put in the spam section, also if i look under global whitelist if i manually put an entry in there it is not saved, it says it has been but the list is empty, under the users domain whitelist the entry is there if i manually put it in but its not being followed the email is still put in the quarantine.
Help ;-) users are losing emails and sales because of this issue

Thanks
Kurt

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Whitelisting not working

*) Which iRedMail release are you running? please check file /etc/iredmail-release.
*) Which version of iRedAdmin-Pro are you running? Please login to iRedAdmin-Pro as global domain admin, you can find the version number in Dashboard page.

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): latest
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: centos
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): mysql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? yes
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

Please give us the real version numbers, we ask for this info for a reason -- to give you quicker and accurate answers.

iredadmin version is 2.3.1
iredmail release 0.9.4

Sorry for being vague ;-)

Thanks
K

Animatrix wrote:

when an email is recieved and the system lists it as spam even if i select release and whitelist sender that all subsequent emails are still put in the spam section

I cannot reproduce this issue, "release and whitelist sender" (login as global domain admin or a normal domain admin) works for me. Further emails sent from this sender with spam content (which was detected as spam and quarantined) was bypassed by Amavisd, and mail header shows it's whitelisted.

I'm afraid that i may need direct ssh access with root privilege for troubleshooting. If it turns out to be a bug of iRedAdmin-Pro, it will be free, but if it's not a bug, it will cost you a support ticket. is it acceptable to you?
http://www.iredmail.org/support.html