==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu Willy Werewolf
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

Hello, I have setup iredmail on my linux ubuntu server. In the mysql-phpmyadmin i also have set up an email forwarder/alias from one of my email (example): contact@mydomain.com to contact@gmail.com

Now, everytime I want to send from one of my email (example): pasaisea@mydomain.com to contact@mydomain.com I always received an email error message Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender Connection Refused from contact@gmail.com.

How do I fix this? Thanks

This is the mail system at host setiajaya.co.id.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

The mail system

<contact@gmail.com>: connect to
    alt4.gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[209.85.200.26]:25: Connection refused

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender: Connection Refused

pasaisea wrote:

<contact@gmail.com>: connect to alt4.gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[209.85.200.26]:25: Connection refused

Your server cannot connect to Gmail server. Does your ISP block (outgoing) port 25? Or, check your network gateway, firewall to make sure they don't block port 25.

Re: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender: Connection Refused

Zhang was right, I called out the ISP to report this problem and they fixed it. It was ISP problem. The port 25 wasn't blocked but they did something that makes every email from my server pending. Probably firewall or something. And now it was fixed. Thank you very much Zhang