==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):  0.9.4
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 14.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):  MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

1. I have uncheck "quarantine bad header email" in the Global Spam Policy and Domain Spam Policy, but the bad header email still block by spam engine and enter to quarantine list. How to solve this ?
2. I want to to set the email gateway outside the iredmail. I want all email send to internet will deliver from iredmail to this email gateway and all email from internet will come from this email gateway to iredmail.
Right now I can send email to internet via gateway successfuly, but receiving still problem. When gateway pass email to iredmail, the iredmail reject with error message "Sender Address Rejected : domain not found; (the gateway hostname is mx.domain.com, so the email passed from gateway become double-bounce@mx.domain.com, and iredmail assume it is not from valid domain)
What should I set so that iredmail can receive email from gateway ?

thanks

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Need help with bad header and email gateway

bigman wrote:

1. I have uncheck "quarantine bad header email" in the Global Spam Policy and Domain Spam Policy, but the bad header email still block by spam engine and enter to quarantine list. How to solve this ?

Could you please show me the SQL records of '@.', '@[your_domain.com]' and '[user@your_domain.com]" in SQL table "amavisd.policy"? (replace [your_domain.com] by the real domain name.)

bigman wrote:

"Sender Address Rejected : domain not found;

*) You can add this hostname in both /etc/hosts and /var/spool/postfix/etc/hosts. Or, add it in DNS server directly.
*) Or, add the IP address of your gateway in Postfix setting "mynetworks =".

Hi Zhang,
I saw in this tabe for bad header lover is still NULL both for @ and mydomain. Eventhough I try to reapply it (check from web gui and save dan uncheck again and save), it is still NULL.
"1"    "@."    \N    "N"    \N    \N    \N    \N    \N    \N    \N    "virus-quarantine"    "spam-quarantine"    "banned-quarantine"    \N    \N    \N    \N    \N    "6"    "6"    "6"    \N    \N    \N    \N    \N    \N    \N    \N    \N    \N    \N    \N    \N    \N    \N    \N    \N    \N    \N    \N    \N    \N    \N
"2"    "@mydomain.com"    \N    \N    \N    \N    \N    \N    \N    \N    "Y"    "virus-quarantine"    "spam-quarantine"    "banned-quarantine"    \N    \N    \N    \N    \N    "6"    "6"    "6"    \N    \N    \N    \N    \N    \N    \N    \N    \N    \N    \N    \N    \N    \N    \N    \N    \N    \N    \N    \N    \N    \N    \N

What should I do, change to "Y" for field bad header lover ?

Does column "policy.bypass_header_checks" has value "Y"?

hi Zhang,

It is "Y" for domain and NULL for @, but it is after I try to reapply again I didn't check before that.
Before I check the "Enable bad header checking" but uncheck "Quarantine bad header email" with this setting the bad header email still enter to Quarantine List.
Rigth now I uncheck both "Enable bad header checking" and "Quarantine bad header email", and I sent the result to you yesterday with "Y" for "policy.bypass_header_checks"
So is there any impact ?

hi Zhang,

It has been 2 days, and it seems we have no more bad header message trap to quarantine. So maybe it is because I also uncheck "enable bad header checking"

thanks