==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):   0.9.4
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:   CentOS 6.7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):  MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):  Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?  Yes
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

Using Pro version and got link to download new release. 
Stood up a fresh CentOS 6.7 machine for install/migration.
Installed iRedMail.  0.9.4
Installed iRedAdmin-Pro 2.3.0

Login and see that another release has taken place for Admin-Pro 2.3.1.
Queued for link and did download of it.
Ran the upgrade for new version of 2.3.1: bash upgrade_iredadmin.sh

Appears to complete the process without errors.
Login to control panel and shows v2.3.1

Did your new release account for this scenario/upgrade process and/or do you anticipate any errors with these steps?

NOTE: Using Nginx and during the upgrade with uWSGI restart, appears to complete but has Nginx Error page, etc.  When restart the uWSGI process by hand, came up fine.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Admin-Pro 2.3.0 vs 2.3.1

pbf343 wrote:

Did your new release account for this scenario/upgrade process and/or do you anticipate any errors with these steps?

Excuse me, i'm afraid that i don't quite understand this question. (my poor english, sorry)

v2.3.1 fixes an issue while updating mail alias account.

Are there any problems with running the 2.3.1 upgrade scripts over top of the 2.3.0 version installed in iRedAdmin-Pro? 

FYI uWSGI restart.
Both versions ask about restarting uWSGI service during the install.  However, it appears to report a restart but is actually failing.  Restarting uWSGI service by hand (service uwsgi restart) seems to correct the problem and web interface comes up.

pbf343 wrote:

Are there any problems with running the 2.3.1 upgrade scripts over top of the 2.3.0 version installed in iRedAdmin-Pro? 

No. It's ok to do this.

pbf343 wrote:

Both versions ask about restarting uWSGI service during the install.  However, it appears to report a restart but is actually failing.  Restarting uWSGI service by hand (service uwsgi restart) seems to correct the problem and web interface comes up.

It's a bug of uwsgi SysV script. sad