==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.3
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: ubuntu server 14
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): now LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? no
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

Hello. I have installed iredmail with sogo and i connected outlook 2013 in EAS. Work fine, but the BIG PROBLEM is that if i create a new folder by outlook, and i move a email (one or more) in the new folder, the mail isn't visible in webmail sogo and in roundcube.

The folder is correctly visible in webmail, but empty!

In outlook is correctly move. It make all seriously inconsistent.

If i delete account and i make new configuration, this reflect the contents webmail (that work in pure imap!), and the folders created now works correctly.

If i create the folder in webmail, it is present also in outlook and work correctly!

I tried reinstall sogo, reinstall all iredmail (old version, and new version, and version LDAP, Mysql,PGSQL), used two outlook in to two different pc, read dovecot and sogo config, but the issue stay.

Seems that this function isn't completely sent or permitted and/or the server can't return

To you too happening? There is solution?

Thanks

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Iredmail with Sogo BIG Problem inconsistent folder and mail

Dear giangiz,

It seems a bug of SOGo, I suggest you to post this issue in SOGo mailing list to report this bug and get support from sogo developers:
http://www.sogo.nu/en/support/community.html

Re: Iredmail with Sogo BIG Problem inconsistent folder and mail

Ok. Thanks. I try