==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):  0.9.3
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 14.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):  MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====
Before upgrade to iRedAdmin Pro 2.2 I set per user outbound restriction form some users as in the http://iredmail.org/docs/per-user.send. … tions.html
After upgrade to iRedAdmin Pro 2.2, now all user have access to send/receive to/from external domain.

If I check in the database, the setting still remain in the column allowed_sender, rejected_sender, allowed_recipient, rejected_recipient, but it is not working anymore.
1. Is per user outbound restriction replace by whitelist/blacklist menu in the user profile ?
2. Where can I find the setting in the database ? So I can set directly to database and not from iRedadmin menu.

thanks

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: per user outbound restriction not working after upgrade to 2.2

In the latest iRedAPD-1.7.0, we removed several plugins:

- plugins/ldap_amavisd_block_blacklisted_senders.py
- plugins/ldap_recipient_restrictions.py
- plugins/sql_user_restrictions.py
- plugins/amavisd_message_size_limit.py

First 3 plugins are replaced by 'plugins/amavisd_wblist.py', last one is replaced by new plugin 'plugins/throttle.py'.

OK, so the task is i need to write some scripts to make it easier to manage white/blacklists.

3 (edited by bigman 2015-12-23 18:03:22)

HI Zhang,

Thanks for the fast reply,

1. so there is no column in the database like allowedsender, rejectedsender, allowedrecipient, rejectedrecipient, so that I can edit directly to database ? It means I must change user by user in the Whitelist and Blacklist menu in user profile from iredadmin web ?

2. And If I already set the user whitelist/blacklist from user profile, what about the column allowedsender, rejectedsender, allowedrecipient, rejectedrecipient, should I deleted the field (make it NULL) or can I leave it as is, is there any impact ?

Please advice . Thanks.

bigman wrote:

1. so there is no column in the database like allowedsender, rejectedsender, allowedrecipient, rejectedrecipient, so that I can edit directly to database ? It means I must change user by user in the Whitelist and Blacklist menu in user profile from iredadmin web ?

Currently, yes. sorry about this.

bigman wrote:

2. And If I already set the user whitelist/blacklist from user profile, what about the column allowedsender, rejectedsender, allowedrecipient, rejectedrecipient, should I deleted the field (make it NULL) or can I leave it as is, is there any impact ?

No impact. You can either keep it or delete it (if you already migrated them).

hi Zhang,
thanks for the confirmation, but it will very helpfull if you can write the script to migrate this.

OK, no bother to write a new one. i improved 'tools/wblist_admin.py' to support managing white/blacklists for outbound messages. If you want to give it a try, i can mail you this script now. It will be available in upcoming iRedAdmin-Pro release -- it will be released next week.

hi Zhang,

What does the script do ? is it migrate the column allowedsender, rejectedsender, allowedrecipient, rejectedrecipient to whitelist/blacklist in user profile, or it just check the outbound messages with these filter columns allowedsender, rejectedsender, allowedrecipient, rejectedrecipient ?

Please send me the script with the steps to run it.

thanks alot

*) It doesn't migrate those columns.
*) It manages inbound/outbound white/blacklists.
*) You can run it without argument to see the help text. I will mail you immediately.