1

Topic: Running create_mail_user_OpenLDAP.sh gives me Error OS not supported

Hi

Trying to run script create_mail_user_OpenLDAP.sh - giving me:

sh create_mail_user_OpenLDAP.sh <domainname.com> <user.name>
[: 112: XLinux: unexpected operator
[: 112: XLinux: unexpected operator
Error: Your OS is not supported yet.

However looking in the global script, its giving me this because uname -s is coming back with something not supported - however running from command line with uname gives me Linux which should work?

$ uname -s
Linux

lsb-release shows me ubuntu and 9.04

have checked every processes is running but i suspect its more something fundamental

script is from iRedMail-0.6.0/tools directory

1 more question - can i use that script to add user in bulk fashion with iredmail 0.6.0 WITH iredadmin pro 1.2.0 ? (meaning the ldap schemas are consistent?)

thanks

2

Re: Running create_mail_user_OpenLDAP.sh gives me Error OS not supported

jukazu wrote:

sh create_mail_user_OpenLDAP.sh <domainname.com> <user.name>

Use 'bash' instead of 'sh'.

3

Re: Running create_mail_user_OpenLDAP.sh gives me Error OS not supported

jukazu wrote:

1 more question - can i use that script to add user in bulk fashion with iredmail 0.6.0 WITH iredadmin pro 1.2.0 ? (meaning the ldap schemas are consistent?)

Yes.

Did you already purchase iRedAdmin-Pro? May i know your paypal id you used to pay for it? So that you can access our private forum to get support from developer directly.

4

Re: Running create_mail_user_OpenLDAP.sh gives me Error OS not supported

ZhangHuangbin wrote:
jukazu wrote:

1 more question - can i use that script to add user in bulk fashion with iredmail 0.6.0 WITH iredadmin pro 1.2.0 ? (meaning the ldap schemas are consistent?)

Yes.

Did you already purchase iRedAdmin-Pro? May i know your paypal id you used to pay for it? So that you can access our private forum to get support from developer directly.

Hi
thanks for the reply - that sorted it (silly me!) using bash

and yes i already purchased the pro - i will get the id and ask dev directly in the future