Topic: Mailroute.net for specific domains

Greetings,

I have a few domains on my iredmail server where the owners have decided to put mailroute.net's spam/virus filtering in front of their domain.

Essentially this offloads the virus and spam filtering to the third party, who then relays the mail back to my server.

However some spam is still getting through, and after looking at headers it appears that the sender is using a cached MX record because the processing hasn't gone through mailroute.net's servers.

My question is: Is it possible to restrict all incoming mail to only come from mailroute.net's servers on a per-domain basis? I can't do it for the whole server because I have domain's not behind mailroute (mailroute is a paid service).

Thanks!

CJ

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.2
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 6.7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Mailroute.net for specific domains

It's a good idea to implement this with a Postfix policy server, like iRedAPD (/opt/iredapd). If you want this feature, i'm willing to develop one (paid) for you.

Thanks! Please email me directly about getting this set up. I have additional questions.

CJ

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

It's a good idea to implement this with a Postfix policy server, like iRedAPD (/opt/iredapd). If you want this feature, i'm willing to develop one (paid) for you.

I sent an email to the address (@me.com) you used to register this forum, please check your mailbox. smile