Topic: Turn off automatic address book from LDAP entries?

Hi,
I installed 0.7 beta5 with OpenLDAP backend and I want to turn off the automatic address book that is created for every address in the domain.

Thanks,

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Turn off automatic address book from LDAP entries?

If you create mail users with iRedAdmin open source edition, you can remove 'displayedInGlobalAddressBook' in file "libs/ldaplib/iredldif.py".
For exist users, remove 'enabledService=displayedInGlobalAddressBook' in user project.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

If you create mail users with iRedAdmin open source edition, you can remove 'displayedInGlobalAddressBook' in file "libs/ldaplib/iredldif.py".
For exist users, remove 'enabledService=displayedInGlobalAddressBook' in user project.

There is a checkbox called  "Displayed in Global LDAP Address Book" in iRedAdmin open source edition. When I de-select/uncheck the box and save the users record, the page refreshes and the box is still checked.

And what do you mean "in user project"?

I'm on version 0.7.0/1

Thanks,
G

maze wrote:

And what do you mean "in user project"?

Sorry, it's "in user object".

maze wrote:

There is a checkbox called  "Displayed in Global LDAP Address Book" in iRedAdmin open source edition. When I de-select/uncheck the box and save the users record, the page refreshes and the box is still checked.

How about this? This seems like a bug to me.

Will disable address book related checkbox in next release. Thanks for your feedback. smile