Re: Wishlist for iRedAdmin-Pro-LDAP-1.5.0

lethalp1mp wrote:

mark clean messages as spam from the Received Mails section

It's better to achieve this in webmail, as a plugin.
check here: http://trac.roundcube.net/wiki/Plugin_Repository (search 'mark')

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Would also be useful to allow admins to remove spam from there assigned domains, at present it seems only global admins can delete or release spam.

strawberrysoup wrote:

Would also be useful to allow admins to remove spam from there assigned domains, at present it seems only global admins can delete or release spam.

Already achieved in v1.4.0. You can try to login with a normal admin instead of global admin.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:
strawberrysoup wrote:

Already achieved in v1.4.0. You can try to login with a normal admin instead of global admin.

I have tried and the select boxes are there but the drop down to delete and release is not there. I am using 1.4.1 version.

strawberrysoup wrote:

I have tried and the select boxes are there but the drop down to delete and release is not there. I am using 1.4.1 version.

Sorry, it's my mistake.

You can enable this feature by removing two lines in file "templates/default/amavisd/quarantined.html":

--- templates/default/amavisd/quarantined.html    Wed Mar 16 17:51:14 2011 +0800
+++ templates/default/amavisd/quarantined.html    Wed Mar 16 21:23:17 2011 +0800
@@ -53,8 +53,6 @@
                     {{ display_amavisd_quarantined_mails(records) }}

<div class="tab-footer clear f1">
-                        {% if session.get('domainGlobalAdmin') is sameas true %}
-
                         <div class="fl">
                             <select name="action" class="fl-space">
                                 <option>{{ _('Choose Action') }}</option>
@@ -63,7 +61,6 @@
                             </select>
                             <input type="submit" value="{{ _('Apply') }}" class="button fl-space" />
                         </div>
-                        {% endif %}

{% set pages = show_pages(
                                   baseurl=ctx.homepath + '/system/maillog/quarantined',

Maybe a delete or release all button for the quarantined emails.
This now has to be done page by page.

luxus wrote:

Maybe a delete or release all button for the quarantined emails.
This now has to be done page by page.

Good idea, will try to achieve it. Thanks very much for your suggestion.

Another nice functionnality would would be to be able to report spam mails automatically from admin. With one click to send the header of a Quarantine mail to a subscribed spam list.

ThePlouaxe wrote:

Another nice functionnality would would be to be able to report spam mails automatically from admin. With one click to send the header of a Quarantine mail to a subscribed spam list.

Sounds great. But I need to do some research to achieve auto-learn in SpamAssassin first.
Thanks very much for your suggestion. smile

I think as mentioned previously the ability to administer all auto responders (e.g time based for holidays etc) in one location would be great, because if you run a mail system for multiple clients it would be impossible to log into each individual users accounts via roundcube to set them up and also keep track of what auto responders have been set up.

strawberrysoup wrote:

I think as mentioned previously the ability to administer all auto responders (e.g time based for holidays etc) in one location would be great, because if you run a mail system for multiple clients it would be impossible to log into each individual users accounts via roundcube to set them up and also keep track of what auto responders have been set up.

Do you need to manage users' out-of-office/vacation message with admin account? How did you perform this before? What's your suggestion?
I was considered that vacation message should be set by users themself. Seems i was wrong, partly.

Yes exactly there out of office/vacation messages though the admin area. In the past I have used alternatives like ISPConfig which allows you to administar each vacation message from within each users settings however this has meant having to select each account individually, still through one admin interface however.

Heart Internet displays the list of email addresses and then allows you to activate the out of office and gives you a link to edit the message which I have attached with email addresses removed.

I think if on the user list page there was a flag to show if the out of office reply was on or off and could be toggled from this page. Then under the users account, maybe on the general you can edit the out of office responer as an additional text area.

That would be pretty cool.

Post's attachments

Screen shot 2011-04-15 at 13.58.05.png
Screen shot 2011-04-15 at 13.58.05.png 39.09 kb, 2 downloads since 2011-04-15 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

In terms of implementing it could be done using either Sieve or Maildrop depending on what is currently set up within the installation of course and then the DB would reflect what is in the individual users .sieve files etc

Thanks for the screenshot.

strawberrysoup wrote:

In terms of implementing it could be done using either Sieve or Maildrop depending on what is currently set up within the installation of course and then the DB would reflect what is in the individual users .sieve files etc

iRedMail provides managesieve service.

I added this as a feature request, but honestly, still no clear roadmap for this feature. Sorry.

Integrate options for configuring Active Sync for mobile devices.
Implement the full options for configuring "smart smtp - smart host"
Implement the full option for configuring mail relay .....

having the possibility to define default sieve rulesets that will be appended on creation of new users

example
domain1.net
domain2.org

default-ruleset for domain1.net:
move all messages with header Spam=yes to spam-folder

default-ruleset for domain2.org
move all messages with sender "sender@example.com" to subfolder ".Inbox.README"

when creating a new user inside one of these domains these "auto-sieve"rules will get added to the account

maybe this roundcube-plugin might be interesting

https://github.com/arodier/Roundcube-Pl … identiteam

identiteam

Automatically creates new users' identities on first login, using LDAP fields.

Features:
- Fully customizable HTML or text signatures.
- Automatically detect signatures types (HTML or text) when created.
- You can use custom signatures per domain.
- You can use custom signatures per user.
- Templates folder location is customisable, for instance '/etc/roundcube/templates'

write4saini wrote:

open user email access without user passwd to troubleshoot
bcoz, some time user says i have not received mails

maybe you want to take a look on this roundcube-plugin dovecot_impersonate

This plugin lets you impersonate another user using the dovecot master user.

WARNING:  please only use for user support or similar operational issues.
          I recommend you always get the user's approval.
          Using this without consent may be illegal in some countries.

strawberrysoup wrote:

Yes exactly there out of office/vacation messages though the admin area. In the past I have used alternatives like ISPConfig which allows you to administar each vacation message from within each users settings however this has meant having to select each account individually, still through one admin interface however.

Heart Internet displays the list of email addresses and then allows you to activate the out of office and gives you a link to edit the message which I have attached with email addresses removed.

I think if on the user list page there was a flag to show if the out of office reply was on or off and could be toggled from this page. Then under the users account, maybe on the general you can edit the out of office responer as an additional text area.

That would be pretty cool.

until it is implemented this might be interesting for you Vacation module for RoundCube Webmail

mike.f wrote:

until it is implemented this might be interesting for you Vacation module for RoundCube Webmail

I don't understand how to install and use it.

P.S. This topic is wishlist for iRedAdmin-Pro, not iRedMail. Create new topic please if necessary.

46 (edited by mike.f 2011-04-29 02:12:33)

sorry - was  @strawberrysoup

did not try it on my own but thinking of plugin "dovecot_impersonate" -> "vacation module"

maybe this might work for him wink

P.S. want to give some hints how to recycle existing code tongue

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

P.S. This topic is wishlist for iRedAdmin-Pro, not iRedMail. Create new topic please if necessary.

as my customer purchased a license yesterday i might hopefully give feedback cool

Hello Zhang,

I'd like to have a nice feature I was used to while I was working with Merak Mail Server:
In the Quarantine list, it would be very handy to have little buttons for every message to add to white/blacklist the sender address or its entire domain.

In some cases it would be useful to obviate to the lack of spamassassin autolearn from our quarantine actions...

What do you think? Would it be difficult to implement?

Albux wrote:

I'd like to have a nice feature I was used to while I was working with Merak Mail Server:
In the Quarantine list, it would be very handy to have little buttons for every message to add to white/blacklist the sender address or its entire domain.

Can you share some screenshots as reference?
It's on my TODO list, but not high priority. Still not sure how to achieve it and how to present these features to admins.

In some cases it would be useful to obviate to the lack of spamassassin autolearn from our quarantine actions...

I thought about improving SpamAssassin these days:
- Auth-learn
- AWL (auto-whitelist)
- Store user-preference in MySQL.

Please let me know your honest opinions.

P.S. It's better to discuss them in a new topic.

Do we have any sight on active-sync integration?