26 (edited by OviVan 2011-04-26 22:38:03)

Re: Quarantined shows allways 0

just tested it, from outside remote mail account I pasted the text from the sample-spam and sent it to my email address where the iRedAdmin is installed. What happened was that I only received the email to the mail account I sent it from, but on the iRedAdmin account nothing is displayed still "0"

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

tested from hotmail remote account and I see that spam mail is being blocked this is ok, but it`s still "0" in the iRedAdmin ..

now I see it.... got the number 1 and it`s the hotmail account I sent it from... so it`s working... takes just some time...

Glad to hear that. smile

smile thank You very much Zhang and sorry if I bothered you too much these last days, I am totaly new to iredAdmin and I already really like it. Need just some time to learn how it works... but for now it`s amazing...  And the support is very fast too ! really appreciate it ... just keep it going that way.

My pleasure. And what i can say is, ENJOY. smile
And a big thank you for purchasing iRedAdmin-Pro to support iRedMail project.

You`re very welcome, will upgrade to lifetime license soon.... and will recommend the mail system to everyone I know.

Best regards

OviVan wrote:

You`re very welcome, will upgrade to lifetime license soon.... and will recommend the mail system to everyone I know.

Thanks very much. smile