I am quite confused on groupings and I hope somebody could help this noobs on ldap
1. How can I rename the group all .. ex.. firstname.lastname@example.org into email@example.com
2. I can see in phpldapadmin that some users are member of group all and others are not
Is this the effect of me importing an ldif file to create users wherein their groups are already predefined/included
3. I can also see that their is an ou=groups but it only contain one group which is all am I suppose to see the groups
that I assigned to each user in the ldif file?
4. Is there a way to change the groups of several users by batch?
I have to put this into production with 400 users so please help me....
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.