Topic: Post install stuff

Hello all

After installing iRedMail several times I finally have an install that appears to work.

Now that it works, what next?

There appears to be no admin or management consol !!

How to I add domains ?
How do I add users ?
How to I manage the setup in general ?

I had to install the setup with MySQL only as the LDAP install completes without error, but you can't login to roundcude, and you can't login to the php LDAP manager.

This is on a Debian Lenny system.

I wouldn't normally bother, normally after the second install I would have just deleted it all and moved on to the next candidate on my list for email solutions, but this seemed to be aimed at the pleb (me) so I thought I would give it a try.

I have tried many, and I am still looking after several years. Nothing has come close to the ease of management of my windowz platform mail server (mdaemon), but it is just far to slow and is costing me a fortune in licences.

Any comments would be most appreciated.

Regards

Fred

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Post install stuff

FredZ wrote:

There appears to be no admin or management consol !!

We do have a new and shiny admin panel i.e. a web GUI http://www.iredmail.org/forum/topic87-i … nsole.html

Re: Post install stuff

FredZ wrote:

Now that it works, what next?

What's next? this is a question you should ask yourself, not us smile

And you should read iRedMail.tips file under your iRedMail installation directory, it looks like this: /root/iRedMail-0.5.0/iRedMail.tips.

It is generated during installation.