Topic: Redirect incoming mail to folder

I am looking into switching to iRedMail from Zimbra as iRedMail runs on my favorite OS FreeBSD and Zimbra doesn't (at least not supported and out of the box). One functionality is important for me and that is: redirect imcoming mail to a specific folder, ie. when mail comes in from a@domain1.com then redirect to folder a and when mail comes in from b.domain2.com then redirect to folder b. Etc.
Is this possible with iRedMail and Roundcube? I have Googled for a while but I couldn't find something conclusive so I thought lets register here and ask.

Thank you in advance for any feedback.

Regards,
Lars.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Redirect incoming mail to folder

RattleAndHum wrote:

redirect imcoming mail to a specific folder, ie. when mail comes in from a@domain1.com then redirect to folder a and when mail comes in from b.domain2.com then redirect to folder b. Etc.

Do you mean per-user mail filter rule? If so, it's possible.

iRedMail provides managesieve service, Roundcube webmail provides managesieve plugin, so you can set per-user mail filter rules in Roundcube.

Hello,
yes I meant per user mail filter. Thank you for your reply. I already found http://www.tehinterweb.co.uk/roundcube/ with the Sieverules plugin for RoundCube. Exactly what I was looking for.
Regards,
Lars.

Enjoy. smile