Topic: Postfixadmin doesnt see any mailbox or any alias

Im migrating old mail server to iRedMail. After recreating mailboxes, admin, domains etc... in database and files (mailboxes) on new iRedMail server I logged into postfixadmin and there was no mailbox or aliases ... All domains and domain admins are visible in postfixadmin, only mailboxes and aliases arent. hmm I have no idea why .... I was trying to change mysqld configuration but it didnt help. Mysql logs are empty and error log to hmm Any idea ? I thought that was file permision or owner issue but it wasnt

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Postfixadmin doesnt see any mailbox or any alias

Accounts are stored in MySQL, when user login with POP3 or IMAP, dovecot will create mailboxes on file system automatically.

So, don't worry about this. smile

Its not about filesystem. Its about postfixadmin  panel. In database there is about 500 domains and 10000 mailboxes defined but i cant see them in postfixadmin.

How did you create domains and users/aliases?

I restored database from old server (create dump and then modified this dump with bash script to fit it to iredmail database). Old server =freebsd, postfix, dovecot, virtual mailboxes in mysql. New server = iredmail, centos

PostfixAdmin has its SQL structure, please make sure you have your old accounts migrated correctly.