1

Topic: iRedAdmin 1.4.1

Hi

i have a problem with iredamin webpage after upgrade 1.4.1, it seems very slow, in the apache log i have this error:

[info] mod_wsgi (pid=30518): Cleanup interpreter ''.
[info] mod_wsgi (pid=30518): Terminating Python.
[error] Exception KeyError: KeyError(140701189789504,) in <module 'threading' from '/usr/lib/python2.6/threading.pyc'> ignored

Is this correct? and may be causing the slowness?

Thks

Enrico

2

Re: iRedAdmin 1.4.1

This is strange. Does restarting apache fix it?

3

Re: iRedAdmin 1.4.1

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

This is strange. Does restarting apache fix it?

I have restart apache, but this don't fix it.

I also set log to debug but there is only this error.

4

Re: iRedAdmin 1.4.1

Which version of web.py do you use? check it with below command:

$ python -c "import web; print web.__version__"
0.34

If you're not running web.py-0.34 (the latest version), please try to install it via "easy_install":

# easy_install web.py

5

Re: iRedAdmin 1.4.1

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Which version of web.py do you use? check it with below command:

$ python -c "import web; print web.__version__"
0.34

If you're not running web.py-0.34 (the latest version), please try to install it via "easy_install":

# easy_install web.py

yes i have 0.33 version, now i have upgrade, there is other to upgrade? thks

6

Re: iRedAdmin 1.4.1

Casa.it wrote:

yes i have 0.33 version, now i have upgrade, there is other to upgrade? thks

Is web.py v0.34 now? Does the issue happen again?

7

Re: iRedAdmin 1.4.1

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Does the issue happen again?

Yes now is the 0.34 version. the iredadmin is slow to connect to the dashboard.

there isn't error in the error.log

Thks

8

Re: iRedAdmin 1.4.1

Casa.it wrote:

Yes now is the 0.34 version. the iredadmin is slow to connect to the dashboard.

- How about other pages? only dashboard is slow? or all pages?
- How many records do you have in MySQL database "amavisd" (table "msgs" and "maddr")? It will query this database when you accessing Dashboard page.
- iRedAdmin-Pro-LDAP has new user interface since v1.4.0, it will load more JavaScript/CSS files, so it will be a little slower than old versions, depends on your network bandwidth.

9

Re: iRedAdmin 1.4.1

ZhangHuangbin wrote:
Casa.it wrote:

Yes now is the 0.34 version. the iredadmin is slow to connect to the dashboard.

- How about other pages? only dashboard is slow? or all pages?
- How many records do you have in MySQL database "amavisd" (table "msgs" and "maddr")? It will query this database when you accessing Dashboard page.
- iRedAdmin-Pro-LDAP has new user interface since v1.4.0, it will load more JavaScript/CSS files, so it will be a little slower than old versions, depends on your network bandwidth.

it's slow only in dashboard page, table msgs and maddr ha 2 milion of records, is it too?

can i delete this table?

Thks

10

Re: iRedAdmin 1.4.1

hmm, 2 million. that's the problem. MySQL will take some time to query this database and show you statistics result.

With iRedAdmin-Pro-LDAP-1.4.0 and newer versions, when you access "System -> Sent Mails" or "Received Mails", it will delete records in table "msgs", 'msgrcpt' automatically which were older than 90 (default value) days. when you access "System -> Quarantined Mails", it will delete records in table "quarantine" automatically which were older than 30 (default value) days.

You can change default value in libs/iredutils.py:

AMAVISD_REMOVE_MAILLOG_IN_DAYS = 90
AMAVISD_REMOVE_QUARANTINED_IN_DAYS = 30

11

Re: iRedAdmin 1.4.1

You can find RAW SQL command used to delete them manually or via crontab here:
http://www.iredmail.org/forum/topic1692 … -mail.html
http://www.iredmail.org/forum/post7893.html#p7893

12

Re: iRedAdmin 1.4.1

ok I understand the problem!

Thks a lot!

13

Re: iRedAdmin 1.4.1

the table with many records is msgs and msgrcpt.

I try to cancel with the link that you have posted but this don't' run, records are the same.

14

Re: iRedAdmin 1.4.1

Casa.it wrote:

I try to cancel with the link that you have posted but this don't' run, records are the same.

What did you do? How many days do you want to keep?

15

Re: iRedAdmin 1.4.1

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

What did you do? How many days do you want to keep?

i want to keep a 7 days sent and receive mail

16

Re: iRedAdmin 1.4.1

What did you do?

Try to set 'AMAVISD_REMOVE_MAILLOG_IN_DAYS = 7' and visit "System -> Sent Mails', iRedAdmin-Pro will delete records which older than 7 days.

17

Re: iRedAdmin 1.4.1

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

What did you do?

Try to set 'AMAVISD_REMOVE_MAILLOG_IN_DAYS = 7' and visit "System -> Sent Mails', iRedAdmin-Pro will delete records which older than 7 days.

For the future is possible to make a search for sent and receive mail?  search for sender, search for recipient.

Now is ok Thks!

18

Re: iRedAdmin 1.4.1

Casa.it wrote:

For the future is possible to make a search for sent and receive mail?  search for sender, search for recipient.

Sender/recipient based searching is high priority on my TODO list, it will be available in next release.