Topic: iRedAdmin 1.4.1

Hi

i have a problem with iredamin webpage after upgrade 1.4.1, it seems very slow, in the apache log i have this error:

[info] mod_wsgi (pid=30518): Cleanup interpreter ''.
[info] mod_wsgi (pid=30518): Terminating Python.
[error] Exception KeyError: KeyError(140701189789504,) in <module 'threading' from '/usr/lib/python2.6/threading.pyc'> ignored

Is this correct? and may be causing the slowness?

Thks

Enrico

Re: iRedAdmin 1.4.1

This is strange. Does restarting apache fix it?

----

Does my reply help a little? How about buying me a cup of coffee ($5) as an encouragement?

buy me a cup of coffee

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

This is strange. Does restarting apache fix it?

I have restart apache, but this don't fix it.

I also set log to debug but there is only this error.

Which version of web.py do you use? check it with below command:

$ python -c "import web; print web.__version__"

If you're not running web.py-0.34 (the latest version), please try to install it via "easy_install":

# easy_install web.py

----

Does my reply help a little? How about buying me a cup of coffee ($5) as an encouragement?

buy me a cup of coffee

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Which version of web.py do you use? check it with below command:

$ python -c "import web; print web.__version__"

If you're not running web.py-0.34 (the latest version), please try to install it via "easy_install":

# easy_install web.py

yes i have 0.33 version, now i have upgrade, there is other to upgrade? thks

Casa.it wrote:

yes i have 0.33 version, now i have upgrade, there is other to upgrade? thks

Is web.py v0.34 now? Does the issue happen again?

----

buy me a cup of coffee

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Does the issue happen again?

Yes now is the 0.34 version. the iredadmin is slow to connect to the dashboard.

there isn't error in the error.log

Thks

Casa.it wrote:

- How about other pages? only dashboard is slow? or all pages?
- How many records do you have in MySQL database "amavisd" (table "msgs" and "maddr")? It will query this database when you accessing Dashboard page.
- iRedAdmin-Pro-LDAP has new user interface since v1.4.0, it will load more JavaScript/CSS files, so it will be a little slower than old versions, depends on your network bandwidth.

----

buy me a cup of coffee

ZhangHuangbin wrote:
Casa.it wrote:

- How about other pages? only dashboard is slow? or all pages?
- How many records do you have in MySQL database "amavisd" (table "msgs" and "maddr")? It will query this database when you accessing Dashboard page.
- iRedAdmin-Pro-LDAP has new user interface since v1.4.0, it will load more JavaScript/CSS files, so it will be a little slower than old versions, depends on your network bandwidth.

it's slow only in dashboard page, table msgs and maddr ha 2 milion of records, is it too?

can i delete this table?

Thks

hmm, 2 million. that's the problem. MySQL will take some time to query this database and show you statistics result.

With iRedAdmin-Pro-LDAP-1.4.0 and newer versions, when you access "System -> Sent Mails" or "Received Mails", it will delete records in table "msgs", 'msgrcpt' automatically which were older than 90 (default value) days. when you access "System -> Quarantined Mails", it will delete records in table "quarantine" automatically which were older than 30 (default value) days.

You can change default value in libs/iredutils.py:

AMAVISD_REMOVE_MAILLOG_IN_DAYS = 90
AMAVISD_REMOVE_QUARANTINED_IN_DAYS = 30

----

buy me a cup of coffee

You can find RAW SQL command used to delete them manually or via crontab here:
http://www.iredmail.org/forum/topic1692 … -mail.html
http://www.iredmail.org/forum/post7893.html#p7893

----

buy me a cup of coffee

ok I understand the problem!

Thks a lot!

the table with many records is msgs and msgrcpt.

I try to cancel with the link that you have posted but this don't' run, records are the same.

Casa.it wrote:

I try to cancel with the link that you have posted but this don't' run, records are the same.

What did you do? How many days do you want to keep?

----

buy me a cup of coffee

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

What did you do? How many days do you want to keep?

i want to keep a 7 days sent and receive mail

What did you do?

Try to set 'AMAVISD_REMOVE_MAILLOG_IN_DAYS = 7' and visit "System -> Sent Mails', iRedAdmin-Pro will delete records which older than 7 days.

----

buy me a cup of coffee

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

What did you do?

Try to set 'AMAVISD_REMOVE_MAILLOG_IN_DAYS = 7' and visit "System -> Sent Mails', iRedAdmin-Pro will delete records which older than 7 days.

For the future is possible to make a search for sent and receive mail?  search for sender, search for recipient.

Now is ok Thks!

Casa.it wrote:

For the future is possible to make a search for sent and receive mail?  search for sender, search for recipient.

Sender/recipient based searching is high priority on my TODO list, it will be available in next release.

----

buy me a cup of coffee