Topic: iRedMail 0.7.0 beta-2 issues
I have installed iRedmail 0.7.0 beta-2 version on CentOS 5.5 final with MYSQL option. It is very good.
But I have queries regarding features available .
1. I created a domain called apgenco123.com with 100 MB space and created users user-1 with 20 MB space, user-2 with 60 MB space and user-3 with 20MB space in this apgenco123.com domain. Till now entire space allocated to this apgenco123.com has exhausted. But Postfixadmin is still allowing me to create users in that domain ?
2. Used quota of users is available through phymyadmin from mailbox table in bytes. Is is possible to get same in MB ?
3. Is it possible to get above used quota report through postfixadmin ?
4. Is it possible to backup individual mailboxes or entire domain through any tool to enable restoration if server fails
5. When a file gets uploaded as attachment where it is stored until it is sent .
6. You have commented line sieve_global_path in dovecot.conf file. Is it really not correct ? Why because you have not given any sieve global path for moving spam into junk folder.
7. What is the exact location of mails and attachment get stored of a particular user
8. In dovecot.conf file you have given as follows:
# Quota, stored in file 'maildirsize' under user mailbox.
# Dict quota. Used to store realtime quota in SQL.
quota = dict:user::proxy::quotadict
# Quota rules. Reference: http://wiki.dovecot.org/Quota/1.1
# The following limit names are supported:
# - storage: Quota limit in kilobytes, 0 means unlimited.
# - bytes: Quota limit in bytes, 0 means unlimited.
# - messages: Quota limit in number of messages, 0 means unlimited. This probably isn't very useful.
# - backend: Quota backend-specific limit configuration.
# - ignore: Don't include the specified mailbox in quota at all (v1.1.rc5+).
quota_rule = *:storage=0
#quota_rule2 = *:messages=0
#quota_rule3 = Trash:storage=1G
#quota_rule4 = Junk:ignore
What my doubt is why you have taken quota_rule = *:storage=0 instead of something like 100 M , or 200 M even though we are assigning quotas to domains and users.
other doubts are
a). can I set quota_rule2= *:messages=1000 or similar
b). Can I uncomment quota_rule3 and quota_rule4 by assigning appropriate values ?
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.