Topic: You Guys have been a lot of help but I have more questions...

I am trying to configure dkim "TXT"  I says to keep this all on one line in putty.   How Do I do that ?  Putty has an auto wrap and this wraps around.
v=DKIM1; p=MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQDYArsr2BKbdhv9efugByf7LhaKtxFUt0ec5+1dWmcDv0WH0qZLFK711sibNN5LutvnaiuH+w3Kr8Ylbw8gq2j0UBokFcMycUvOBd7nsYn/TUrOua3Nns+qKSJBy88IWSh2zHaGbjRYujyWSTjlPELJ0H+5EV711qseo/omquskkwIDAQAB

then when I run the test it comes up invalid.  Am I doing something wrong or missing a command or what?

Please advise.

Thanks Again

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: You Guys have been a lot of help but I have more questions...

Reference: http://code.google.com/p/iredmail/wiki/DNS_DKIM

Yes I already read and tried this but it does not work.     Can I reinstall iRedMail and start over.  I am really getting frustrated.  Not your fault.   It is just all the commands are different and taking a long time to find the right ones.  So I would like to start a new and see if something clicks.   Thank You

Please tell me what I am doing wrong.   I followed the instructions.

[root@server /]# amavisd showkeys
; key#1, domain botdomination.wrz.com, /var/lib/dkim/botdomination.wrz.com.pem
dkim._domainkey.botdomination.wrz.com.  3600 TXT (
  "v=DKIM1; p="
  "MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQCnQV47cH2yDMUps3PRZcuZK+Tu"
  "dJgd3+ui0TuUPX8gN1sbCJHatgpM2ioHYC84nf3MI/vmuzvWB7zOeAbSpGQ+guuy"
  "3Ylsa+/VxVQ21FolGTIuyXaNS9FC+FpLdt+wSyJ9zq4PXxbkb5+cLktUm3yizjWK"
  "GCqnWazV5qop7+SODwIDAQAB")

[root@server /]# v=DKIM1; p=MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQDYArsr2BKbdhv9efugByf7
LhaKtxFUt0ec5+1dWmcDv0WH0qZLFK711sibNN5LutvnaiuH+w3Kr8Ylbw8gq2j0UBokFcMycUvOBd7nsYn/TUrO
ua3Nns+qKSJBy88IWSh2zHaGbjRYujyWSTjlPELJ0H+5EV711qseo/omquskkwIDAQAB
[root@server /]# amavisd testkeys
TESTING#1: dkim._domainkey.botdomination.wrz.com => invalid (public key: not available)