Topic: Can't view message in the message panell

I installed iRedMail-0.6.1 just fine, it is shipped with roundcubemail-0.3.1.  I encounter some message loading problem in roundcube webmail,  i can't view content of email messages coming from external domains if the message contains a font size is greater than 12pt.  I was able to receive the email, but i can't view its content in the message panel.

The email is just a simple message with no attachments

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Can't view message in the message panell

Tested locally with Roundcube 0.4.2, works fine for me with font size 36pt.

- Is it a plain text mail or in HTML format?
- Does it try to load external resource like JavaScript file, images, etc?

- Is it a plain text mail or in HTML format?
The email message is in HTML format

- Does it try to load external resource like JavaScript file, images, etc?
It does not try to load any external resource( its just plain text having a large font)

The problem only occurs if its in from other domain(ex. yahoo/gmail)
Receiving is fine but it can't load the message in the message panel
The version of roundcube im using is roundcube-0.3.1

Still no idea yet. It's better to ask in roundcube mail list (http://trac.roundcube.net/wiki/MailingLists) or upgrade it to the latest 0.4.2-stable version.

When i open an email received from other domains like yahoo/google (if it has a large font ex 36pt) roundcube takes a long time loading the message(in fact it does'nt display anything in the message panel). It just stock.  Is there any logs to check?

Try to find out something in apache and roundcube log files.
Apache log: /var/log/httpd/* on RHEL/CentOS or /var/log/apache/* on Debian/Ubuntu.
Roundcube log: /var/log/maillog on RHEL/CentOS or /var/log/mail.log on Debian/Ubuntu.

I enable the system error reporting of Roundcube webmail config(main.inc.php) to show.
Here is the line:

// system error reporting: 1 = log; 2 = report (not implemented yet), 4 = show, 8 = trace
$rcmail_config['debug_level'] = 4;

Then I test by sending emails (with large font) coming from yahoo going to iredmail, I open roundcube webmail.
Here is the log error:

Warning: include(DOMDocument.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/roundcubemail-0.3.1/program/include/iniset.php on line 99

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'DOMDocument.php' for inclusion (include_path='/var/www/roundcubemail/:/var/www/roundcubemail/program:/var/www/roundcubemail/program/lib:/var/www/roundcubemail/program/include:.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in /var/www/roundcubemail-0.3.1/program/include/iniset.php on line 99

Fatal error: Class 'DOMDocument' not found in /var/www/roundcubemail-0.3.1/program/lib/washtml.php on line 247