Topic: [ANN] iRedMail-0.5.0-beta1 released, works on Debian (Lenny)
Update: Track status in this post: Status Report: iRedMail + Debian (Lenny)
The major changes in this version is Debian (Lenny) 5.0.1 support.
Tested on amd64 platform, not tested on i386 yet. Please help us
to test it and feedback in the forum:
* Postfix-2.5.x, include TLS.
* Dovecot-1.1.x, include POP3, POP3S, IMAP, IMAPS.
* Amavisd-new-2.6.x, include DKIM signing and verification.
* OpenLDAP-2.4.x, uses bdb as default database backend.
* Roundcube webmail, 0.2.1. plus plugins to change passwords,
customize mail filter rules (but we are missing pysieved).
Need dived into:
* Apache-2.2.x, SSL failed.
* pysieved. Already packed, waiting for submiting to 'testing' repo.
----Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $29.