Topic: Iredmail with Existing Ldap

hi...first of all thanks for iredmail...really it's superb..

Currently i have already exist LDAP (Redhat) for centralized login i want to migrate my Iredmail server with them.
Is it possible?
how?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Iredmail with Existing Ldap

Do you mean using existing LDAP accounts as mail accounts?

iRedMail has its own LDAP schema, maybe not so easy. It's better to describe your LDAP server related information here. e.g.

- Is it OpenLDAP or Red Hat Directory Server (or Fedora/389 directory server)?
- Which LDAP attributes do you use for existing accounts? It's better to post some LDIF examples of different ldap accounts.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Do you mean using existing LDAP accounts as mail accounts?

iRedMail has its own LDAP schema, maybe not so easy. It's better to describe your LDAP server related information here. e.g.

- Is it OpenLDAP or Red Hat Directory Server (or Fedora/389 directory server)?
- Which LDAP attributes do you use for existing accounts? It's better to post some LDIF examples of different ldap accounts.

Superb...i am impressed .your quick reply ..you are really dedicate for your client...
It is Redhat Directory Server...actually i want i'll add user for centralized authentication in redhat directory server and it'll be add automatically in iREdmail..

You can manage accounts with RHDS, installing iRedMail on another server with OpenLDAP backend, then customize ldap related query to use RHDS. that's all.

Since iRedMail has its own LDAP schema, you may lose some features which requires ldap attributes defined in iredmail ldap schema. But all major features of mail service should be ok.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

You can manage accounts with RHDS, installing iRedMail on another server with OpenLDAP backend, then customize ldap related query to use RHDS. that's all.

Since iRedMail has its own LDAP schema, you may lose some features which requires ldap attributes defined in iredmail ldap schema. But all major features of mail service should be ok.

Thanks..can you assist me..how can i do this

lokesh wrote:

Sorry, we don't provide support to perform silimiar migration/integration. you have to achieve this yourself.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:
lokesh wrote:

Sorry, we don't provide support to perform silimiar migration/integration. you have to achieve this yourself.

Hi..Please assist me for integrate exist Rhds with your iredadmin...actually i want to implement IRedmail with iredadmin so that's because i want to close this issue.

looking for valuable reply.

No plan to support RHDS yet, sorry. sad

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

No plan to support RHDS yet, sorry. sad

Ok...i have configure ldap server in Debian with phpldapadmin support..now please assist me..