Topic: Error all emails not working all of a sudden

I have no clue as to how I fix this error everything was working fine until last night I keep getting this error up and all emails are now not working does anyone know how to fix this error I have tried googling but no joy.

Dec 16 17:38:47 mail postfix/smtpd[7357]: fatal: dict_open: unsupported dictionary type: inet:  Is the postfix-inet package installed?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Error all emails not working all of a sudden

mbhanley wrote:

Dec 16 17:38:47 mail postfix/smtpd[7357]: fatal: dict_open: unsupported dictionary type: inet:  Is the postfix-inet package installed?

there must be a typo error in postfix config file: /etc/postfix/main.cf. Find 'inet' and fix it.

Re: Error all emails not working all of a sudden

ZhangHuangbin wrote:
mbhanley wrote:

there must be a typo error in postfix config file: /etc/postfix/main.cf. Find 'inet' and fix it.

I have searched over the main.cf and I can't find any typo errors or anything, if I post a copy would you be kind enough to take a look so I know what the problem is for future refrence .