Topic: how do i make mailman list to appear on global addressbook?

i'm using iredmail with ldap, how do i make a list such as test@mydomain.com.my appear whenever a user browse trough its global addressbook or type in test in recipient field without going trough the process of creating a mail list on iredadmin and adding the subscribers?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: how do i make mailman list to appear on global addressbook?

mailman doesn't store accounts in ldap, so you have to mantain a list of mailman list manually.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

mailman doesn't store accounts in ldap, so you have to mantain a list of mailman list manually.

any other way to make it available on the global addressbook?

users are cranky about this. The main reason i chose mailman instead of default iredmail mail list is because a mailman admin can specifically allow & monitor the email that came to a specific list

Take a look at roundcube config file: roundcubemail-x.y.z/config/main.inc.php, you can define addition SQL/LDAP address book. Simply import mailman list accounts into SQL/LDAP, and it should work. smile