Topic: How to install signed SSL Certificate?
After looking around the forum/wiki/etc on how to use a properly signed SSL certificate, I still can't get it to work right
Here's what I have done so far:
1) generated a new key using the 'generate_ssl_keys.sh' script
2) generated CSR using: openssl req -out iRedmail.csr -key private/iRedMail.key -new
3) got my key signed and loaded up '[mysignedkey].crt'
4) changed my apache2 'default-ssl' to read the following:
This produces the following error in my apache2 'error.log':
[Mon Nov 29 13:55:22 2010] [error] Unable to configure RSA server private key
[Mon Nov 29 13:55:22 2010] [error] SSL Library Error: 185073780 error:0B080074:x509 certificate routines:X509_check_private_key:key values mismatch
I might have gotten the wrong key combo or something here but I can't figure out what to do next
I've also tried the key in my dovecot conf but it won't work either.
Can somebody please point me in the right direction? Also, can the same key be used with apache2 and dovecot?
- Urgent issue? Pay iRedMail developer to solve it remotely at $39.