Topic: spam not being filtered.

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
======== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.7
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:  ubuntu 16.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

When iredmail was installed earlier this year, it was filtering spam messages very effectively. lately there has been a gradual increase in spam that is not being filtered. On checking message  in iredmail pro portal I am noticing that many of the messages that are obviously spam are not scoring correctly.  many spam are getting a score of 2.9 or less.

I do not know where to start with working out how to stop this from happening and I am hoping you may be able to point me in the right direction.

Post's attachments

Screenshot 2017-10-10 22.37.49.png 377.5 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: spam not being filtered.

*) Seems many spams came from same sender domain, you can blacklist the domain name.
*) Check the mail header to see why they have low score, then tune it based on the spamassassin rules.