Topic: Server Error: Unable to send command: A0006

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):                       V0.9.3
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:                                CentOS 6
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):   MySql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):                                                 Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?                              v2.2.0 (MySQL)
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

One of my user getting below error after login into the iredmail

Server Error: Unable to send command: A0006 FETCH 1:* (UID INTERNALDATE BODY.PEEK[HEADER.FIELDS (DATE)])

but other user without any problem.

Please advice how to resolve this issue

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Server Error: Unable to send command: A0006

misadmin wrote:

Login from Roundcube webmail or MUA like Thunderbird?

misadmin wrote:

Server Error: Unable to send command: A0006 FETCH 1:* (UID INTERNALDATE BODY.PEEK[HEADER.FIELDS (DATE)])

Where did you get this error? In webmail?
What's the related log in Dovecot log file?

ZhangHuangbin wrote:
misadmin wrote:

Login from Roundcube webmail or MUA like Thunderbird?

Roundcube webmail get this error

misadmin wrote:

Where did you get this error? In webmail?

After user login from browser and click inbox, the error occur

What's the related log in Dovecot log file?

Sep 18 09:19:58 imap(user@mydomain.com): Warning: Created dotlock file's timestamp is different than current time (1505697637 vs 1505697598): /vmail/vmail/user-2011.01.12.11.24.11//Maildir/dovecot-uidlist

misadmin wrote:

Sep 18 09:19:58 imap(user@mydomain.com): Warning: Created dotlock file's timestamp is different than current time (1505697637 vs 1505697598): /vmail/vmail/user-2011.01.12.11.24.11//Maildir/dovecot-uidlist

*) This doesn't seem like maildir path created by iRedAdmin-Pro. it should be ".../vmail/vmail1/<domain>/<u>/<s>/<e>/username-<timestamp". Why you have this maildir path?
*) Do you store mailboxes on a remote NFS server? If yes, please run ntpd service to sync internet time.

Pasted log seems not related to the original issue. I have no idea yet.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:
misadmin wrote:

*) This doesn't seem like maildir path created by iRedAdmin-Pro. it should be ".../vmail/vmail1/<domain>/<u>/<s>/<e>/username-<timestamp". Why you have this maildir path?
*) Do you store mailboxes on a remote NFS server? If yes, please run ntpd service to sync internet time.

Pasted log seems not related to the original issue. I have no idea yet.

yes since our user keep mails in server, so we use external storage for our users mail dir path

we do have the ntp server of our own and ntp service up and running I checked

anyway, I re build the user account by delete it and add new user which point to the same maildir path, it's seem working now.