Topic: Error: User already exists
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): v0.9.6
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 16
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
After updating to iRedAdmin 0.8, I get the error `Error: Mail address already exists, please choose another one.` I've checked the vmail database and uswgi logs for any info but nothing is readily available.
This is true for all domains.