Topic: whitelist not working for M mails

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.7
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 16.04 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====
Hi,

Every month I'm getting a mail from legal address but all the time it is going to quarantine with sing M (Malformed?)

X-Amavis-Alert: BAD HEADER SECTION, Non-encoded non-ASCII data (and not UTF-8) (char FC hex): From: "AYCM \x{FC}gyviteli rendsz[...]

I'm putted to whitelist, sender, domain etc. but It's going to quarantine. What can i do with this?

Thank you,
Szabolcs

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: whitelist not working for M mails

szabek wrote:

X-Amavis-Alert: BAD HEADER SECTION, Non-encoded non-ASCII data (and not UTF-8) (char FC hex): From: "AYCM \x{FC}gyviteli rendsz[...]

*) If this email was sent by your device/program, make sure you correctly encode the value of 'From:' header.
*) You can also disable bad-header check in Amavisd globally, or just for this user. This can be done with iRedAdmin-Pro: For global setting, go to "System -> Anti Spam -> Spam Policy". For per-user setting, go to user profile page, tab "Spam Policy".