Topic: greylist whitelist for IP address or fqdn

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: cetos 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): ldap
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? NO
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====
For historical reassons, we are still operating iRedMail together with another mail server in front.

Internet ----> MailGW --> iRedMail
The MailGW is today running  greylisting and antispam ( postfix, postgrey, MailScanner), and is the MX host for our domain.
So Greylisting is disabled in iRedMail as of today.

The plan is to allow direct incomming mail also to iRedMail via DNS settings
  mailgw   10 MX
  iredmail 20 MX
Internet ----> MailGW --> iRedMail
Internet ----> iRedMail

so that iRedMail i secondary /backup MX.

Question: Is it possible to whitelist MailGW for greylist in iRedapd greylist policy?  i.e. it should whitelist the IP or FQDN of the sending host (mailGW) and not the original sending mail domain.
If I use   
    greylisting_admin.py   --list-whitelists
I can see the the contents from databases 
     MariaDB [iredapd]> select * from greylisting_whitelist_domain_spf;
and
     MariaDB [iredapd]> select * from greylisting;
So how do I manipulate these tables using
     greylisting_admin.py
in the intended way?  (add and delete)

/Regards

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: greylist whitelist for IP address or fqdn

swejun wrote:

Question: Is it possible to whitelist MailGW for greylist in iRedapd greylist policy?  i.e. it should whitelist the IP or FQDN of the sending host (mailGW) and not the original sending mail domain.

Yes you should whitelist the MailGW.

python greylisting_admin.py --disable --from '<ip-of-MailGw>'

I updated doc to mention this command:
http://www.iredmail.org/docs/manage.iredapd.html

Re: greylist whitelist for IP address or fqdn

Thanks
Looks OK,

Now greylisting_admin.py   --list  shows the result from the iredapd database
select * from greylisting;
+----+---------+----------+-----------------------+-----------------+---------+--------+
| id | account | priority | sender                | sender_priority | comment | active |
+----+---------+----------+-----------------------+-----------------+---------+--------+
|  1 | @.      |        0 | @.                    |               0 |         |      1 |
|  2 | @.      |        0 | 10.4.0.10             |              80 |         |      0 |
|  3 | @.      |        0 |1234:567:1f:140:25::1 |          80 |         |      0 |
+----+---------+----------+-----------------------+-----------------+---------+--------

the --list command says disabled for the IPV4 and IPV6 address, and the "active" flag in the db.table says "0"

Regards