Topic: Allow user to send without restriction

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):  0.9.7
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 16.04.1 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): PGSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

I follow this article (http://www.iredmail.org/docs/allow.user … ation.html), and after I rebooted the IredMail server doesn't start. I try to connect with my outlook cilent or with web interface, but nothing. Any idea?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Allow user to send without restriction

Any error in Postfix/Dovecot log files?

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Any error in Postfix/Dovecot log files?

Dear ZHang it was only a delay problem, like more than 20 minutes after restart, it's look strange but now it's work!

Thanks.

Do you think is there a possibility to accept addrres in malformat like "sothing\jhon.doe@mydomain.com" to send mail to inernal IredMail mailbox? I'm tryng to see if this article (http://www.iredmail.org/docs/allow.user … ation.html) help me to do this.

Regards
Davide

davide.apicella wrote:

Do you think is there a possibility to accept addrres in malformat like "sothing\jhon.doe@mydomain.com" to send mail to inernal IredMail mailbox?

Why do you have to use mail address like this?

ZhangHuangbin wrote:
davide.apicella wrote:

Do you think is there a possibility to accept addrres in malformat like "sothing\jhon.doe@mydomain.com" to send mail to inernal IredMail mailbox?

Why do you have to use mail address like this?

Sorry Zhang, I made a mistake. The problem is nost the sender address that is jhon.doe@mydomain.com, but the authentication login "mydomain\jhon.doe@mydomain.com". This is malformat login, but I can't change it because is set in more then 700 device around italy country. So i need to give possibility to send mail, only in the internal domain, only trough IredMail.
All this device send to one mailbox xxx@mydomain.com.

What error did you get while sending email with this address?

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

What error did you get while sending email with this address?

I can't see more than this on mail.log

Aug  1 11:34:20 ppgmail postfix/postscreen[18342]: HANGUP after 100 from [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx]:43030 in tests after SMTP handshake
Aug  1 11:34:20 ppgmail postfix/postscreen[18342]: flags for psc_conclude: NOFORWARD|NEW|HANGUP|PREGR_FAIL|PREGR_TODO|PREGR_DONE|DNSBL_PASS|DNSBL_TODO|DNSBL_DONE|PIPEL_TODO|NSMTP_TODO|BARLF_TODO
Aug  1 11:34:20 ppgmail postfix/postscreen[18342]: DISCONNECT [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx]:43030
Aug  1 11:34:20 ppgmail postfix/postscreen[18342]: connection closed fd 128
Aug  1 11:34:20 ppgmail postfix/postscreen[18469]: CONNECT from [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx]:55319 to [192.168.130.10]:25
Aug  1 11:34:20 ppgmail postfix/postscreen[18469]: PREGREET 22 after 0.04 from [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx]:55319: EHLO stc-b261d247dd5\r\n

Seems your devices doesn't work well with Postfix postscreen service?
Try to either whitelist your devices for postscreen service (in /etc/postfix/postscreen_access.cidr) or disable postscreen service, then try again.

FYI: http://www.postfix.org/POSTSCREEN_README.html#turnoff