Topic: Unable to install SSL

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.6 MARIADB edition
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: debian 8
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL v07
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

I am not able to install SSL certificates, neither from letsencrypt nor from COMODO. I have followed Comodo's instructions which are murky at best and rated 1/2 a star (mabe a v.host file is required but it is all vague). Letencrypt fails to download certificates. I am using cerbot --manual not to mess-up iredmail.

A few years ago I was running iRedMail with startcomca certificates with no headache or hassle, but now they are in recovery mode.

Since I already have the physical certificates for Comodo any knowledgeable support will be appreciated.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Unable to install SSL

Doc: http://www.iredmail.org/docs/use.a.boug … icate.html

Absolutely worth a coffee for pointing me in the right direction even though there were no pki folders

pm me your bitcoin wallet for a contribution, but you could make 10 times that if you could tell me how to encrypt the mailboxes while they are on the server and still keep them accessible to their users.

Or maybe we can co-operate on new co offering just that.

titan782 wrote:

pm me your bitcoin wallet for a contribution

I don't use BTC.

titan782 wrote:

but you could make 10 times that if you could tell me how to encrypt the mailboxes while they are on the server and still keep them accessible to their users.

You can use Dovecot plugin "mailcrypt" for this purpose:
https://wiki2.dovecot.org/Plugins/MailCrypt