Topic: Domains & Accounts missing after moving to new server

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
======== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
======== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): iRedAdmin Pro SQL 2.4.0
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 6
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MYSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
====

As our existing server was giving problem, we had to move our Mail server to new VPS. Initially I installed iRedMail-0.9.7 & created domains & accounts. After that I upgraded to iRedAdmin Pro SQL 2.4.0 which disappeared all the domains & accounts list in Admin Panel. However the mail server is working fine, it is not showing any existing accounts & when I attempt to add new domain its says Error: (1054, "Unknown column 'alias.goto' in 'field list'"). If I attempt to add the domain again it says its already exists. Kindly help me to fix this.

Also after creating Domains & accounts, If I move the Vmail folder old server to current server based on the users, will it work?

Post's attachments

2017-07-15_22-39-48.png
2017-07-15_22-39-48.png 55.03 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

chrome_2017-07-15_22-41-49.png
chrome_2017-07-15_22-41-49.png 76.53 kb, 1 downloads since 2017-07-15 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Domains & Accounts missing after moving to new server

There're some SQL structure changes in recent iRedMail, especially iRedMail-0.9.7, after you restored "vmail" database, you need to apply SQL structure changes by following iRedMail upgrade tutorials.
http://www.iredmail.org/docs/iredmail.releases.html