Topic: unable to login

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

Hello

i have a problem when trying to login to mail adress

after i enter the username and password i get a blank page with url redirect to https://mydomaine.com/mail/?_task=login

i checked the log and got this error

Jul  4 22:10:02 server roundcube: PHP Warning:  strtotime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /var/www/roundcubemail-1.2.4/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_session_db.php on line 103

Jul  4 22:10:02 server roundcube: PHP Warning:  strtotime(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone. in /var/www/roundcubemail-1.2.4/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_session_db.php on line 104

Jul  4 22:10:02 server roundcube: PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function mb_strtolower() in /var/www/roundcubemail-1.2.4/program/include/rcmail.php on line 584

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: unable to login

kinneyscott5 wrote:

Jul  4 22:10:02 server roundcube: PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function mb_strtolower() in /var/www/roundcubemail-1.2.4/program/include/rcmail.php on line 584

Do you have package 'php-mbstring' installed?