Topic: Location of mails logs MySQL

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.6
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 8
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

Hello,
Could you tell me where is stored all data about incoming/outgoing mails logs in SQL database pls ?
Thanks
Nicolas

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Location of mails logs MySQL

nicolasfo wrote:

Could you tell me where is stored all data about incoming/outgoing mails logs in SQL database pls ?

It's stored in SQL db "amavisd".

In iRedAdmin, when I click on the link "Statistics Of Latest 24 Hours - Received", I can see newer mails received than in the amavis.msgs table when I order mails by "time_iso".
Is there something I missed ?

Thanks
Nicolas

Also, after searching, I can't find if is there a place where I can have access to equivalent to "Statistics Of Latest 24 Hours - Received" and "Statistics Of Latest 24 Hours - Sent", with all history I've setup in iredadmin/settings.py ?
amavis.msgs don't seems to be the thing I'm looking for sad

Thanks wink

My fault for problem about the difference between what I see on the iredadmin interface and the MySQL db, the time isn't the same (difference of 2 hours with summer time).

The second problem is always the same, I think I can't do what I want with amavis.msgs table : I need to count messages sent and received by users of my relevant domains.
I have the field "from_addr" but no field "to_addr" for example. So I only can count send mails, not received mails ?!
It seems impossible because I can see received mails in iRedadmin tongue

Thanks

Nicolas

Could you tell me if time_iso is UTC or GMT please ?
Thanks wink

Maybe this doc helps you:
https://amavis.org/README.sql-mysql.txt