Topic: Sogo Contacts

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.6
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 6.9 (Final)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

Hello,

I migrated my iRedmail to a new VPS with the procedure outlined in the backup and restore document. SQL databases(omitting the MySQL database), Mailboxes, Sogo data. Everything went smooth except my Sogo Contacts will not push to my Samsung phone, they are present in the web interface however, and I have found if I modify them in the web interface they will show up on the phone. I have also tried to create a new contact on the phone to see if it will show in the web interface this was not successful either, but I suspect they are part of the same issue

All other items are having no issues, email, imap folders, calendar, etc just the contacts

Any insights will be helpful

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Sogo Contacts

Seems same issue with the one i reported:
https://sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=4180

I didn't mention your case in the original report, but i did have same issue. Could you help update above bug report to let developers know this issue?

Re: Sogo Contacts

Zhang,

I have decided to integrate Nextcloud and zpush for my Calendar and Contacts. This can be closed.