Topic: iRedAdmin Log wrong timezone

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.6
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: ubuntu 16.04.1
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): ldap
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? y
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

hi,
in the iredadmin panel the log is in the wrong timezone.
I am in Germany so its timezone CEST (and the /var/log/mail.log uses the correct timezone) but the iredadmin panel is logging in UTC as it seems. How can I change this?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: iRedAdmin Log wrong timezone

Click "Preferences" button on top-right corner, then choose the correct time zone. Logout and re-login. smile

3 (edited by lug 2017-05-24 21:35:34)

For me there is no such option..

http://i.imgur.com/ZRy45xc.png

https://demo.iredmail.org/ doesn't have that option too.

Is your admin account not mail user with admin privilege?

For normal mail user with admin privilege, you can set time zone in user profile page. I will try to implement it with separated admin account.

Post's attachments

Screen Shot 2017-05-25 at 4.08.19 PM.png 379.11 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

5 (edited by lug 2017-05-29 14:35:42)

I use the standard postmaster account which was created when installing iredmail
i'll try to give a normal user admin privileges

lug wrote:

I use the standard postmaster account which was created when installing iredmail

doesn't look like a mail user account, could you please doubled check this admin account?

i created a new mail user with admin privileges and there i was able to set the timezone, thanks smile