- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): iRedMail-0.9.6
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 16.04.2 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

Hi,

I just converted my malserver from a Windows hmail server to Iredmail on Ubuntu.
Everything seems to work, except one little thing.

In Hmail I was using a failover MX server from junkmailfilter (http://www.junkemailfilter.com/spam/how_it_works.html).
When my server went down the failover server buffered to messages. When it was back online, the failover server forwarded the messages to my server.

In IRedmail the forwarded messages go back to sender with the message:
"550 5.7.1 Service unavailable; client [184.105.182.44] blocked using b.barracudacentral.org"

Is there a possibility to whitelist the ip range of the failover server? Or disable something? SPF?
How do I do this exactly? ... I'm a real newbie at this.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: whitelist failover mx for b.barracudacentral.org

In this case, you can whitelist the IP address in /etc/postfix/postscreen_access.cidr.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

In this case, you can whitelist the IP address in /etc/postfix/postscreen_access.cidr.

Did as you suggusted. Now the sender does not get a bounced mail, but still the mails are blocked.

I think the problem is now SPF checking. Is there a way to whitelist also for this and everything else.

I.e. a general whitelist for this IP ?

Thanks

Please show us the original error log/message, otherwise we cannot help at all.