Topic: Marking missed spam in iRedAdmin
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.6
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: centos 7.3
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): Mariadb
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Soon
I am trying to understand spam gets managed in iRedAdmin Pro. I see from the Demo console that it is easy enough to release good mail that gets caught in the spam trap but I am wondering how do we go back and classify as spam anything that leaks through spamassassin. In addition, is it necessary for the users to do something to teach the baysian filters the difference between spam and ham or is it an automatic thing? It would seem to me there must be some way to train it or it will in time get it very wrong?
I guess a better way to ask this question is what needs to go into the care and feeding of the spam filters to keep them running properly when using self service mode of iRedAdmin-pro?
Get fast and professional support from iRedMail developers: