==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.6
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: debian 8
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache 2
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

I have configured a new testserver based on 0.9.6 yesterday and almost immediately (in some cases I got some second) it says the session would be invalid or expired.

Reinstalled the server, reinstalled 0.9.6 and the problem is reproducable. It only affects roundcube and iredadmin, not phpmyadmin.

I found some posts on timezone issues, but even though I have set the correct timezone the problem remains the same.

Any ideas?

It is not a critical issue as I rarely use roundcube for this server, but I have never seen this issue with iredmail before.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: instant logout

Any related error/warning message in Apache/Postfix log files?
Try to turn on debug mode in Roundcube to get more detailed log for troubleshooting.
FYI: http://www.iredmail.org/docs/debug.roundcubemail.html

Re: instant logout

There were no useful error messages in the apache files, but your hin regarding the logging options revealed the true problem - a misconfigured load balancer combining two ISP lines... my IP changed between the two lines which lead to the session dropping...

Problem solved