Topic: Problems sending mail from mobiles devices (smtp issues)
==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.6
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: centos 6.8
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MYSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): APACHE
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? NO
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
New to this so please be kind.
RIght, loaded the latest software (used the sh bash script to install), added email addresses and all is well on the webmail front.
Sending from mobiles is different. I cannot seem to get it right.
For the DNS, I have created an A record for the webmail.domian.co.uk to point to the server and have also done mail/smtp. I have created an MX record to the same server so all seems to be working.
Some answers via the forum suggest loading SoGo the the setup, but it does clearly state to add this while installation which I didnt do.
Question, the only problem i get with the mobiles is sending the mail, how should i setup the smtp.domain.co.uk to work?, am I not setting the dns correctly as smtp and webmail A records are pointing at the same IP?.
Question, should I reinstall and make sure I run SoGo?.
Your help is appreciated.
Get fast and professional support from iRedMail developers: