Re: iRedMail-0.9.6 has been released

nemp wrote:

After update to 0.9.6 , when user's send *.JPG in attach have sometime this messages.

Banned name: .image,.jpg,IMG_4902.JPG
Content type: Banned
Internal reference code for the message is 24946-04/QjKhcbyVOC6d

The message WAS NOT relayed to:
<some_local_user@****************>:
   554 5.7.0 Bounce, id=24946-04 - BANNED: .image,.jpg,IMG_4902.JPG

If you added

$banned_namepath_re = new_RE(
    [qr'T=(rar|arc|arj|zoo|gz|bz2)(,|\t)'xmi => 'DISCARD'],     # Compressed file types

and have a rar-, arc- or gz-archive containing a jpg image you get this message.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:
James86 wrote:

Hey, I installed 0.9.6 today on Centos 7 but MySQL allows root user to login without a password. I'm not sure how to fix this. Does anyone know how?

We store MySQL root password in file /root/.my.cnf, that's why it doesn't require a password. This file is also used by backup script (/var/vmail/backup/backup_mysql.sh).

do we have to update the backup script to use this file?

28 (edited by Luke6283 Yesterday 00:32:02)

Luke6283 wrote:
ZhangHuangbin wrote:
James86 wrote:

Hey, I installed 0.9.6 today on Centos 7 but MySQL allows root user to login without a password. I'm not sure how to fix this. Does anyone know how?

We store MySQL root password in file /root/.my.cnf, that's why it doesn't require a password. This file is also used by backup script (/var/vmail/backup/backup_mysql.sh).

I did try to update the script using the changes I found on bitbucket. but when i manually run the backupscript it still tells me the user or pass is incorrect in the backupscript.

Luke6283 wrote:

It's not necessary. But if you want, you can download the latest backup script from iRedMail repository:
https://bitbucket.org/zhb/iredmail/src/ … ail/tools/

----

Does my reply help a little? How about buying me a cup of coffee ($5) as an encouragement?

buy me a cup of coffee