==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): iRedMail-0.9.2
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: ubuntu14.04-LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): ldap
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? iRedAdmin-Pro-LDAP-2.3.1, yes
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====
I have some limits about counts of mail recepients both global and domains on throttle outbound limit.
There is a case about that.
When i have limit global and any limits for a domain. An account needed to send a mail more than global limit.
he tried to send mails but the numbers of recipients reached global limit, so  I set a bigger value more than the global value.  But the server still continued to reject regarding to the mail because of the server refers the global outbound throttle value.
Namely the server ignored the domain value. How can i fix the problem?

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: about module=Quotas

Seems caused by improper policy priority. Did you manage the quota with iRedAdmin-Pro or SQL command line manually? Could you please turn on debug mode in Cluebringer and reproduce this issue again, and paste full debug log related to this testing here?

Cluebringer was removed since iRedMail-0.9.3, you'd better migrate it to iRedAPD instead.

we use iRedadmin-Pro for quota management.

how can i use iRedAPD to manage for quotas?

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Seems caused by improper policy priority. Did you manage the quota with iRedAdmin-Pro or SQL command line manually? Could you please turn on debug mode in Cluebringer and reproduce this issue again, and paste full debug log related to this testing here?

Cluebringer was removed since iRedMail-0.9.3, you'd better migrate it to iRedAPD instead.

yavuz.maslak wrote:

how can i use iRedAPD to manage for quotas?

You should upgrade iRedAPD to the latest version first, then migrate Cluebringer data to iRedAPD.

*) Upgrade: http://www.iredmail.org/docs/upgrade.iredapd.html
*) Migrate: http://www.iredmail.org/docs/cluebringe … edapd.html