==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.5-1
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 14.0.4
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? NO
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

I have successfully installed iRedMail on an Ubuntu 14.0.4 server.  I would like to place that server behind my NGINX reverse proxy.  NGINX is on a separate server and is reverse proxy for a few other servers on my network.

Question 1: Has anyone been successful with this scenario?  If so, could you share your NGINX conf settings that reverse proxy to your iRedMail Server?
Question 2: Do I need to alter any config files in my iRedMail server?
Question 3: My NGINX reverse proxy is providing SSL for the other servers in my network.  Can I do the same when reversing for iRedMail, or do I need to keep the SSL configuration in the iRedMail server for all the different mail components?

Thank you for your expertise on this!

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: iRedMail behind NGINX Reverse Proxy

We have iRedMail working with haproxy and Dovecot Director, but didn't try Nginx yet. So no comment here.

About ssl cert, you can let Nginx proxy handle the ssl, and communicate with iRedMail without ssl.

Re: iRedMail behind NGINX Reverse Proxy

Thank you for your reply.  Are there any other ideas out there on setting this up?