==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):  0.9.4
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:  jessie/sid
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):  LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

Hi, I'm receiving SPAM (whom its clearly SPAM), but I am using amavis + spamassassin + postscreen.

postscreen_dnsbl_threshold = 2
postscreen_dnsbl_sites = zen.spamhaus.org*1 b.barracudacentral.org*1 bl.spamcop.net*1

The spam email has this headers:X-Virus-Scanned: Debian amavisd-new at mail.domain.com
Return-Path: <Sloan0312@vdc.vn>
X-Virus-Scanned: Debian amavisd-new at mail.domain.com
X-Spam-Flag: NO
X-Spam-Score: 3.43
X-Spam-Level: ***
X-Spam-Status: No, score=3.43 tagged_above=2 required=6.31
    tests=[RCVD_IN_BRBL_LASTEXT=1.644, RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_BL=0.01,
    RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_ZBI=0.001, RCVD_IN_SORBS_DUL=0.001,
    RCVD_IN_SORBS_SPAM=0.5, RDNS_NONE=1.274]
    autolearn=no autolearn_force=no
Message-Id: <20161220235512.C04CB6CFDAF52A@vdc.vn>
To: user@domain
Subject: Read Now if you want a stock that will more than double by Christmas.

But I have configured in spamassassin/local.cf required_score 5 (on that header has 6.31) and I am using "auto learn" but my server seems that it isn't checking Spamassassin config. Where could I down score? How could I do my antispam/antivirus more restricted. The email is clearly SPAM.

Thanks you. Greetings.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Reduce SPAM - spamassassin / amavis

You should configure "$sa_tag_XXX" in Amavisd config file (/etc/amavis/conf.d/*) for spam score, not /etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf. Because Amavisd overrides some settings.

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

You should configure "$sa_tag_XXX" in Amavisd config file (/etc/amavis/conf.d/*) for spam score, not /etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf. Because Amavisd overrides some settings.

Thanks you for your reply.
I changed to this -> $sa_tag2_level_deflt = 4.31; # add 'spam detected' headers at that level

But that email (spam clearly) has score 3.43. What do you advice to avoid that emails? Maybe any another rule? filter by domain? or down score to 3 for example?

I dont want to reject good emails.

Thanks you again.

When spam score is HIGHER than the one you set in Amavisd config file, it's considered as spam. You can try to decrease the score in config file, but other users may not want a low score setting.

BTW:

*) With iRedAdmin-Pro, you can set the score as per-user, per-domain and global settings.
*) Without iRedAdmin-Pro, you can achieve the same setting with SQL lookup, but it's too complex with SQL command line tool.