1 (edited by RestlessPM 2016-12-06 22:42:29)

Topic: SOGO provide questions

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.5-1
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: centos 6
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):  mysql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? no
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

Hello,
  I have issue with SOGo. And have two questions:

1) Does anyone met this:  Some of users have i few mailboxes and one of them pretty well filled with messages. And when they using few devices it is possible that forwarded from notebook emails don't show as forwarded on iphone.
2) Does anyone do SOGo update from night releases? Is it ok? I read that new releases have optimized algorithms.

Thanks

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: SOGO provide questions

RestlessPM wrote:

1) Does anyone met this:  Some of users have i few mailboxes and one of them pretty well filled with messages. And when they using few devices it is possible that forwarded from notebook emails don't show as forwarded on iphone.

I didn't have this issue myself, and as far as i can remember, no one reported this issue in forum (of course i might be wrong).

RestlessPM wrote:

2) Does anyone do SOGo update from night releases? Is it ok? I read that new releases have optimized algorithms.

I do, it's stable to me. But since it's a nightly build, i cannot guarantee it's always stable.
If you want a stable release, you can consider subscribing to SOGo service to get access to official yum/apt repos.

Re: SOGO provide questions

Thanks for reply! Will try update SOGo.
Somehow "unknow" issue following me neutral

Regards