Topic: Disable SMTP delivery, but MUA must work

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
======== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.5.-1
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Freebsd
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====
Hi! I need you support in closing delivery SMTP message on postfix and that at the same time the user could use the mailbox (outlook) like archive. Can I use enableService to solve this issue? Is there any other simple possible way? The user uses IMAP.
I would appreciate you help.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Disable SMTP delivery, but MUA must work

chirkni wrote:

Can I use enableService to solve this issue?

Yes.

*) Remove "enabledService=smtp" and "enabledService=smtpsecured" to disable SMTP services (smtp and submission).
*) Keep "enabledService=imap" and "enabledService=imapsecured" to ENABLE IMAP and IMAPS (and IMAP over TLS).

ZhangHuangbin wrote:
chirkni wrote:

Can I use enableService to solve this issue?

Yes.

*) Remove "enabledService=smtp" and "enabledService=smtpsecured" to disable SMTP services (smtp and submission).
*) Keep "enabledService=imap" and "enabledService=imapsecured" to ENABLE IMAP and IMAPS (and IMAP over TLS).

Thx for reply!

I've removed smtp and smtpsecured, but incoming mail still comes.

The remaining enableService: mail, managesievesecured, sieve, doveadm, displayedInGlobalAddressBook, sogo, senderbcc, deliver, dsync, imapsecured, lda, imap, managesieve, forward, sievesecured, lib-storage, shadowaddress, lmtp, internal, indexer-worker, recipientbcc.

chirkni wrote:

delivery SMTP message

Oh, seems i misunderstood your request, you don't want to accept any email, right? then remove "enabledService=deliver".