1 (edited by simplecodervt 2016-11-11 03:26:53)

Topic: Error accessing mail servers by domain

==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.5-1
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 6.8 x64
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====
I had domain configuration and set up iRedMail successfuly on server. But the link does not Work but I can access by ip...successfully

File: access.log

162.158.178.90 - - [10/Nov/2016:19:25:52 +0000] "GET /mail/ HTTP/1.1" 302 154 "http://mail.khademo.net/" "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/54.0.2840.87 Safari/537.36"

Post's attachments

2016-11-11_005437.png
2016-11-11_005437.png 15.54 kb, 4 downloads since 2016-11-10 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Error accessing mail servers by domain

Please make sure you have correct DNS record of this domain name to point to the server IP address, and your Nginx supports it as a virtual web host (default iRedMail config is catch-all web host, so it should be fine).

simplecodervt wrote:

==== Required information ====
I had domain configuration and set up iRedMail successfuly on server. But the link does not Work but I can access by ip...successfully

are you accessing your mail server from within your domain or from internet?
If from internal LAN? then check

nslookup <your_mail_server> 

and if resolved IP is your external IP, then you have to add an A-record for your mail server to Forward lookup zone of your DNS-server with internal IP
otherwise you have to configure your firewall, but here I can't be helpful - have the same problem, and the matter is awaiting for time to be investigated

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Please make sure you have correct DNS record of this domain name to point to the server IP address, and your Nginx supports it as a virtual web host (default iRedMail config is catch-all web host, so it should be fine).

Thanks You!