==== Required information ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.5-1
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 7.2.1511
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- Related log if you're reporting an issue:
====

Previously I made a mistake by re-running a newer iRedMail script on an existing installation... That has caused some issues..

Now I have tried to migrate everything from the old server to a new server. Databases amavisd, vmail and sogo have been imported on the new host. Everything under /var/vmail has been copied. Different settings regarding dkim have been transferred. The old server ran apache, the new one nginx - that is hopefully not a problem. So far, so good.

I can log on SOGo on the new server with one of the old accounts - but no mails are listed ?

Any idea why?

/Brian

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Migration to new server

You must make sure the maildir path stored in SQL table "vmail.mailbox" are exactly same as the mailbox on file system. For example, /var/vmail/vmail1/<domain>/...

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

You must make sure the maildir path stored in SQL table "vmail.mailbox" are exactly same as the mailbox on file system. For example, /var/vmail/vmail1/<domain>/...

MariaDB [vmail]> select maildir from mailbox where username='john@doe.dk';
+-------------------------------------------------------+
| maildir                                               |
| doe.dk/j/o/h/john-2016.05.14.16.09.20/                |

#> ls -l /var/vmail/vmail1/doe.dk/j/o/h/john-2016.05.14.16.09.20/
total 4
drwx------ 9 vmail vmail 4096 Oct 25 21:12 Maildir

/Brian

Please turn on debug mode in Dovecot, restart dovecot service, check which maildir it accesses when you access your mailbox from webmail.

FYI: http://www.iredmail.org/docs/debug.dovecot.html