1

Topic: auto message

hi all!

is there any way to seup an sieve filter ... like vacation message to 400 users at 1 time?


regards

2

Re: auto message

How about create one and copy it to others? big_smile

3

Re: auto message

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

How about create one and copy it to others? big_smile

smile thanks
i made an perl script to generate for each /var/vmail/sieve/domain.com/email.user directory and
dovecot.sieve
dovecot.svbin
roundcube.sieve
tmp/

the problem was the reply text was not the same for all ...nwm

thanks you!

4

Re: auto message

icedevil wrote:

the problem was the reply text was not the same for all ...nwm

For example?

5

Re: auto message

ZhangHuangbin wrote:
icedevil wrote:

the problem was the reply text was not the same for all ...nwm

For example?

well, for those 400 internal users i had to make different reply text / each per department.